Saturday, May 12, 2012

Let me introduce myself...

So this blog is really meant as more of a joke than anything else. It is basically a blog about me making predictions, 97% of which will never come true, and the 2.99% that do come true will have been obvious at the time. But that 0.01% of my predictions that weren't obvious and do come true, will hopefully land me on CNN or Foxnews as an expert in the situation. I will also take some political stance on things that will one day, most likely prevent me from running for office. I named it "Oracle of HOTLanta" because I live near Atlanta, and all the locals hate it when you call it HOTLanta, therefore I have decided to embrace the name. The oracle part is more of an inside joke, really. I use to be an Oracle DBA, but oracle also is someone that you seek advice through or someone who is considered a medium. Hopefully you get the joke...if not, you're dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment